Cherry & Stonefruit
Picking & Sorting/Packing -
Cherry season, will commence mid November through to the end of December.
Applications for Cherry Positions. Employment Application Form OPEN. Cherry Packing Positions
Stonefruit season, will commence the end of January for approximately 3 week harvest season.
Applications for Stonefruit Positions Closed. Please check back as they may open in the future!
Please complete an online application form to apply for a harvest position.
Getting to Young NSW!
- Get a train from Sydney to Cootamundra NSW with connecting coach (bus) to Young NSW.
- Get a train from Melbourne to Cootamundra, NSW with a connecting coach (bus) to Young NSW.
www.countrylink.info/home to check timetable and book online.
What to Bring!
Please bring with you as protection against the heat and sun is important.
- sunscreen (30+ is recommended)
- wide brimmed hats (brim greater then 6cm) are highly recommended over caps.
- Light loose long-sleeved cotton shirts with a collar and good sturdy enclosed shoes or boots.
- Plenty of drinking water everyday.
- Packed lunch.
Staff Accommodation Available -
Valley Fresh Cherries offers on farm camping facilities including kitchens, toilets, showers amenities and powered camp sites. Or Off-Farm Accommodation can be arranged.
You will need!
- Tent, Camper-van, or Caravan
- Bedding & Bed (it can get a little cold at night)
- Cooking equipment and food.
Contact payroll office to arrange accommodation
02 6384 3221 or 0448 842 930