Cherry & Stonefruit
Picking & Sorting/Packing -
Cherry season, will commence mid November through to the end of December.
Applications for Cherry Positions. Applications CLOSED (please check back as a second employment may open)
Stonefruit season, will commence the end of January for approximately 3 week harvest season.
Applications for Stonefruit Positions Closed. Please check back as they may open in the future!
Please complete an online application form to apply for a harvest position.
Employment Application Form Cherry Harvest Positions CLOSED
Getting to Young NSW!
- Get a train from Sydney to Cootamundra NSW with connecting coach (bus) to Young NSW.
- Get a train from Melbourne to Cootamundra, NSW with a connecting coach (bus) to Young NSW.
www.countrylink.info/home to check timetable and book online.
What to Bring!
Please bring with you as protection against the heat and sun is important.
- sunscreen (30+ is recommended)
- wide brimmed hats (brim greater then 6cm) are highly recommended over caps.
- Light loose long-sleeved cotton shirts with a collar and good sturdy enclosed shoes or boots.
- Plenty of drinking water everyday.
- Packed lunch.
Staff Accommodation Available -
Valley Fresh Cherries offers on farm camping facilities including kitchens, toilets, showers amenities and powered camp sites. Or Off-Farm Accommodation can be arranged.
You will need!
- Tent, Camper-van, or Caravan
- Bedding & Bed (it can get a little cold at night)
- Cooking equipment and food.
Contact payroll office to arrange accommodation
02 6384 3221 or 0448 842 930